Pages


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Seattle for Lindsey's Wedding

Lindsey Fuhriman got married Thursday April 18, 2013. Chad and I flew in on Monday to join the rest of the family. With delays from weather and then maintenance problems we finally made it. My parents picked us up at the airport then went straight to eat at Red Robin, yum! It was good to be home again for a few days and to see everyone.
On Tuesday Trevor, Carrie, Jordan and I went to see Snoqualmie Falls. It was beautiful! Chad was out shopping for Italian cream soda stuff with my mom and Lindsey was at a dentist appt. Then we all went to lunch, us three young couples. Afterwards I went back to my old high school, Newport, to see my teacher; Mr. Kilcup, who was my Teaching Academy teacher. It was fun visiting with him for awhile and catching him up on whats been going on in my life the last 5 years. I can't believe I have been graduated for 5 years now! Tuesday night was Lindsey's endowment session. Wednesday we did some more hanging around and Carrie and I went shopping for Lindsey's bridal gift ;) got some fun stuff. That night was Lindsey's bachelorette party that Mitra and Erynn planned. We went out to eat at Red Robin, went back to our house and played some soda pong, hung out with full bellies, opened up some presents and that was the night! Her last night being single!


Thursday, the morning of. We all woke up, got our makeup done by Stephanie Lynch, and all curled each other's hair. Today was the big day!!
The sealing was amazing of course, filled with tears and happiness. Pictures were good as well, except it was so muddy and hard to walk through the grass in our heels...good thing it wasn't raining though, but it was cold.













Pork sandwiches for the luncheon, yum! Dessert bar with candy, cookies, ice cream bar, and Italian cream sodas at the reception. All went very well. Good thing it was all inside because it pretty much rained the entire reception. And that was our trip! We flew back Saturday noon. Lots of fun times. Jordan, welcome to the family. And now she is Lindsey Welch!! Here are just a few of the pictures I took.













1 comment:

  1. Truly, Lindsey Fuhriman’s wedding day has just turned out to be absolutely fantastic. The bride was gorgeous and I adore the decorations a lot! It was a wonderful post-hope to see more soon! At some destination New York venues my sister also tied the knot recently and her fall inspired ceremony was also eye catching and so enjoyable for all of us.

    ReplyDelete